Bugs and Suggestions in XnView MP or XnConvert MP which have been resolved.
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:49 am
I was just bitten by this couple of bugs. XnView MP 0.35 on Windows XP.
1. It seems that saving as GIF doesn't work.
- Use PrnScr key to do a screen capture.
- Paste into XnView with Ctrl+Shift+V.
- Select Save as... and choose GIF format.
- Browse to any folder and save the image.
- The image won't be saved.
2. When you close XnView it will clear whatever you have on the Clipboard. I guess this is not the expected behavior.
I got these two together. As you can imagine, after realizing that the image wasn't saved I tried pasting it again and it was gone. The Save as...
bug might happen with other formats as well.
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 36849
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
Please check XnViewMP 0.38