This issue is new in this version. 2.25 works fine. For your convenience, I'm attaching a sample image, so you can skip the steps to reproduce 1–3.
1. Start MPC-HC x64 1.7.8.
2. Open a video file.
3. Open the File menu and choose Save Thumbnails. Set the width as less than your screen resolution, then save the file.
4. In the XnView Options, View category, View tab, set the following:
- Auto Image Size: Fit image to window, all.
- High Quality Zoom: check both "Reduce" and "Enlarge".
6. Right-click the image in the new tab and choose Fullscreen. XnView usually crashes at this point. Other times, it goes into full screen mode but crashes when right-clicking and choosing Auto image size, then Fit to window width.
Code: Select all
Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: xnview.exe Application Version: 188.8.131.52 Application Timestamp: 54e59f3b Fault Module Name: xnview.exe Fault Module Version: 184.108.40.206 Fault Module Timestamp: 54e59f3b Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 001e21d1 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: 0a9e Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 Additional Information 3: 0a9e Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789