Might in a future XnView converter all audio formats?

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView Classic.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

AngelP

Might in a future XnView converter all audio formats?

Post by AngelP »

Really I congratulate your works, I am using the Software XnView and really does not have anything to envy to the famous ACD Systems (PicaView) and previous ones.
Only it is necessary to me, to add something, I would like if in a future he could, (the XnView and family) Playback all the formats of audio and that it should have to convert all audio formats with only a right click of the mouse :wink: . It would be really new that It could to converter all audio formats of any type, so much for PC as laptop and cellular mobiles, etc.
Place a small critique in ACD Systems Web page :evil:, (http://community.acdsee.com/forums/foru ... s-for-home), for which I think that it is deserved :twisted:, jeje.
Would not like it?
Bye.. :mrgreen:
Engel P.! :mrgreen:
budz45
XnThusiast

Re: Might in a future XnView converter all audio formats?

Post by budz45 »

I disagree.... As I think the focus of XnView should be on image formats.

It's definitely possible for XnView to go this route with powerful open-source resources like Mplayer and Mencoder, it's just I don't agree with this feature at present.

..Others may think different.
All My Topics || my 'MP' Topics
My own Bookmarked topics--->for me only
ashira

Re: Might in a future XnView converter all audio formats?

Post by ashira »

There are quite alot of audio converting apps already. But as a multimedia organizer, with tagging etc, I think xnview would benefit from being able to read more audio formats. 24-bit audio would be really useful. Then again, I know most people dont probably use it much for audio, but more with images. I do hope 24-bit audio will be supported somehow.

/Johnny