XnView on Windows XP x64

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView Classic.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

chopic

XnView on Windows XP x64

Post by chopic »

I had just downloaded the latest version of XnView and installed on windows xp x64 and it dozent show me a pictures at all((( what i have to do?
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: XnView on Windows XP x64

Post by xnview »

chopic wrote:I had just downloaded the latest version of XnView and installed on windows xp x64 and it dozent show me a pictures at all((( what i have to do?
But wha't s happened
Pierre.
chopic

Post by chopic »

When I open Xnview It doesn't show me any photos that I have on my PC. He cannot open any folder whit photos
Aokromes

Post by Aokromes »

For me it works fine under Windows XP x64 SP2, maybe you are trying to look photos on a folder with names on some exotic languages (Russian, Japanese, Arabic, etc)?
chopic

Post by chopic »

Unfortunatelly I didn't tell that really I have an exzotic language such as russian( And now I soluved my problem! Thanks for help :D
helmut

Post by helmut »

chopic wrote:Unfortunatelly I didn't tell that really I have an exzotic language such as russian( And now I soluved my problem! Thanks for help :D
Swahili might be exotic, but Russian? ;-) Good to read that you could solve the problem.
chopic

Post by chopic »

The solution was really simple, rename all the folders whit english letters! So now It works perfectly :D
P.S. the topic can be closed