XnView - Linux - "Import Clipboard"

Questions, suggestions, and answers for XnView on all Un*x platforms (Linux, HP-UX, AIX, ...)

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

adesigninteractive

XnView - Linux - "Import Clipboard"

Post by adesigninteractive »

Hi. One of my favourite features from XnView Windows is the "Import Clipboard".

Using XnView via WinE (windows emulator) on Fedora Core 5 (GNU/Linux), i do not see the Import Clipboard feature. Is it there?

Also, XnView is not displayed in the "KDE Menu" where the rest of the Wine apps are located. instead, i manually launch it via commandline. This works fine for me of course, but if there is a recommendation for the better, i'd like to hear it.

Is there an XnView for Linux (Fedora), for example in RPM format, which does not require WinE?

(sorry for so many questiosn at once. please feel free to ignore any part of it you wish if you have a reply. thanks!)
Have a go at these texts featuring graphics and imaging, please.
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: XnView - Linux - "Import Clipboard"

Post by xnview »

adesigninteractive wrote:Hi. One of my favourite features from XnView Windows is the "Import Clipboard".

Using XnView via WinE (windows emulator) on Fedora Core 5 (GNU/Linux), i do not see the Import Clipboard feature. Is it there?

Also, XnView is not displayed in the "KDE Menu" where the rest of the Wine apps are located. instead, i manually launch it via commandline. This works fine for me of course, but if there is a recommendation for the better, i'd like to hear it.
Sorry but 've never tested under Wine
Is there an XnView for Linux (Fedora), for example in RPM format, which does not require WinE?
You have a RPM but fo an older version!
Pierre.