resize or crop. Message: "Problem to save the file!

Discussions on XnView for PocketPC

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

Ray

resize or crop. Message: "Problem to save the file!

Post by Ray »

I’m trying run XnView Pocket 1.35 on an iPaq 6500 with Windows Mobile 2003 and the latest version of .NET. I can’t seem to resize or crop. Message: "Problem to save the file!" What am I doing wong? Otherwise the program looks great! Thank you.
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: resize or crop. Message: "Problem to save the file!

Post by xnview »

Ray wrote:I’m trying run XnView Pocket 1.35 on an iPaq 6500 with Windows Mobile 2003 and the latest version of .NET. I can’t seem to resize or crop. Message: "Problem to save the file!" What am I doing wong? Otherwise the program looks great! Thank you.
Do you have enough free memory?
Pierre.
fred404

problem to save the file

Post by fred404 »

Hello Pierre, first thx for a great program. I used former versions too. I was very happy about the possibility of making RGB changes. But there are "problems to save the file". The pictures are 640px large at most on my HP4700. This happens too with other changes at adjust (not so in former versions). Thx if this could be solved.
Freddy.
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: problem to save the file

Post by xnview »

fred404 wrote:Hello Pierre, first thx for a great program. I used former versions too. I was very happy about the possibility of making RGB changes. But there are "problems to save the file". The pictures are 640px large at most on my HP4700. This happens too with other changes at adjust (not so in former versions). Thx if this could be solved.
Freddy.
You have this problem for picture with 640 pixels????
Pierre.
fred404

save file

Post by fred404 »

:shock: I am so sorry, i am the most stupid, dumb user of this forum u have. I only had to unlock my SD-memorycard. I didn't notice until i used the sd-card on my desktop-pc. My excuses. Sooooo sorry!!
Grtz, Fred.
Ivo

file problem

Post by Ivo »

I have exactly the same problem running XnView Pocket under WM 5.0 on an Acer n311.

Has nothing to do with file size or with SD lock:
I have the problem even with the 2 small pictures that are provided by Windows into the memory of the PDA ( the 'flower' and the 'waterfall' )
the sky is the limit