OS: Windows - 64bit
Effect: I have a main category group called "theme" that make no sense to store as a keyword into the file, so I marked it as "Don't export", but it will nevertheless be stored in xmp-dc context.
1. Settings -> Metadata and check
- "Export DB Category to XMP Subject and IPTC Keyword",
- "Create XMP data",
- "Create IPTC data",
- "Write hierarchical keywords" and
- "Automatically apply parent keywords"
4. Select a jpg image
5. Check "flowers"
Actual behaviour (bug):
XnViewMP stores the following information in the tags:
- IPTC-IIM -> Keywords: flowers (correct)
- XMP -> dc -> subject: theme (wrong)
- XMP -> dc -> subject: flowers (correct, but index should be 1)
- XMP -> lr -> hierarchicalSubject: flowers (index 2 instead of 1)
- IPTC-IIM -> Keywords: flowers
- XMP -> dc -> subject: flowers
- XMP -> lr -> hierarchicalSubject: flowers
Thanks for having a look!