Batch conversion: Lanczos resize does not work

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView Classic.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

stevewitz

Resize

Post by stevewitz »

Great product! You have done an outstanding job on this. I have been looking for a product that did many of your functions for some time and nothing has done all that you do.

I have one problem, however with the resize. I am doing several operations on files and found that resize only works with "Bilinear" when in batch mode but all seem to work well when doing things in the browser. I was wondering if I am doing something wrong.

With the graphics that I am processing, the "Lanczos" transform works the best.

Thanks again for such a great product

Steve
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: Resize

Post by xnview »

stevewitz wrote:Great product! You have done an outstanding job on this. I have been looking for a product that did many of your functions for some time and nothing has done all that you do.

I have one problem, however with the resize. I am doing several operations on files and found that resize only works with "Bilinear" when in batch mode but all seem to work well when doing things in the browser. I was wondering if I am doing something wrong.
With XnView (multi convert) or with NConvert?
Pierre.
stevewitz

Post by stevewitz »

It happens in XnView (multi-convert)

I could only get bilinear to work in the resize -- no other algorithms worked in multiconvert.

Thanks for your help!

Steve
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

stevewitz wrote:It happens in XnView (multi-convert)
I could only get bilinear to work in the resize -- no other algorithms worked in multiconvert.
Strange, works for me.
Your original picture is RGB (24/32 bits)?
Pierre.
stevewitz

Post by stevewitz »

Thanks Pierre for looking into this. I am converting 720 X 540 4-bit BMPs into 320 X 240.

The images are converted from saved (Device independant bit map) powerpoint presentation and I am resizing them for the pocketpc

Thanks for your help!

Steve
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

stevewitz wrote:Thanks Pierre for looking into this. I am converting 720 X 540 4-bit BMPs into 320 X 240.

The images are converted from saved (Device independant bit map) powerpoint presentation and I am resizing them for the pocketpc

Thanks for your help!
Steve
Ok, fixed in the next release.
Pierre.
Stevewitz

Post by Stevewitz »

Thank you very much!

Steve