Mouse gestures wrong behavior

Older bugs which are supposed to be fixed in 0.84. *** Please try to reproduce your bug and confirm the bug fix. ***

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview, Dreamer

xnolduser

Mouse gestures wrong behavior

Post by xnolduser »

1: when using "right click + scroll middle button" to zoom, many times when you release the right button XN open the context menu, wrong behavior, correct is never open menu when using this combo. :bug:

2: when using "middle click + drag" to zoom, sometimes accidentally the user "scroll" and go to next image, the ideal is when user use this command, auto cancel accidental scrolls. :bug:

I suggest also, an more advanced and complete mouse commands UI, to add things like right+left clicks, and left+right etc, :idea: :idea: :idea:
xnolduser

Re: Mouse gestures wrong behavior

Post by xnolduser »

I use in Interface/Mouse:

Middle Button: Zoomed Selection

Mouse Wheel: Previous Next Files

And the Default Right Click + Mouse Wheel: Zoom in Zoom out
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

xnolduser wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:55 pm 1: when using "right click + scroll middle button" to zoom, many times when you release the right button XN open the context menu, wrong behavior, correct is never open menu when using this combo. :bug:
:bugconfirmed: Thanks to your detailed description I can reproduce
2: when using "middle click + drag" to zoom, sometimes accidentally the user "scroll" and go to next image, the ideal is when user use this command, auto cancel accidental scrolls. :bug:
I can't reproduce this one
Pierre.
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

:bugconfirmed: Thanks to your detailed description I can reproduce the problem.
Pierre.
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

This problem is supposed to be fixed in XnView MP 1.00 beta. Please check and confirm the bug fix here.
Pierre.