I am a beginner, but a lot experienced in data management.
I would copy (duplicate) several metadata from one photo to a selection.
I have not found how to do this.
Practically, to prepare a full job, I have set using various features the metadata of one photo.
There are near 2,000 photo which need most of these data which are identical for the selection (data which characterize the selection - to use to get back the selection from a full library by the select feature).
I have defined a process to fill all needed metadata for something like 50,000 photos.
I have searched all docs without finding this process.
I have been successful only with GPS metadata :
- I have set the values for one image and tested the display of the location with Google Earth
- I have opened "edit GPS data"
- Then I have selected the group of the targeted photos (shot in the same place) using the "select all images" (I think that I could do the same for any previously set up selection)
- I have opened again the "edit GPS data" they are set to previous displayed value" and two buttons appear "write" "write all"
- The function "write all" writes the GPS metadata for the selection, everything is ok
What is the solution?