Contacting moderators & admins

General info, hints, guidelines and rules for all XnView forums. Guests and new users please read here first.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

helmut

Contacting moderators & admins

Post by helmut »

Dear forum users, dear guests,

generally, most questions, issues and suggestions should be posted in the forum for discussing. You can contact the author of XnView for providing sample files or very specific questions.

General suggestions regarding the forum (not XnView) should be posted in this group "Info & Forum" as new topics. These will be read and can be discussed by other people.

For minor changes or personal changes and action in the forum, you might want to contact the forum moderators or forum admins directly. E.g. you may want to
- ask admins to change your username
- ask moderators to remove spam posts
- ask moderator to move or remove your post (registered users can edit and remove their posts themselves).

Please contact us using the mail system of the forum (personal mails).

Moderators are:
- xnview (Pierre)
- XnTriq

Forum Admins are:
- xnview (Pierre)

Greetings,

Pierre / Helmut / Sören / Dreamer / marsh
Last edited by XnTriq on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated list of moderators/administrators
XnTriq
Moderator & Librarian

Re: Contacting moderators & admins

Post by XnTriq »

In case you don't remember your login credentials, you can get in touch with Pierre through e-mail or social media:
Phil B

Post by Phil B »

Just signed up to ask about xn resize but I'm not allowed into the forum ???
cday
XnThusiast

Post by cday »

Phil B wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:50 pm Just signed up to ask about xn resize but I'm not allowed into the forum ???
Initial posts by new members have to be approved which results in some delay, does that explain your issue?

If you post in the XnResize section of the forum there should be no problem, unless of course you wish to post spam!
XnTriq
Moderator & Librarian

Post by XnTriq »

Phil B wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:50 pmJust signed up to ask about xn resize but I'm not allowed into the forum ???
I've just changed the permissions for this subforum. You now have access, Phil B. Sorry for the inconvenience.