documentation?

XnConvert Multi Platform - Windows, MacOSX, Linux

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

greenery

documentation?

Post by greenery »

I'm new to XnConvert. Downloaded and installed from the App Store, no problem. I've spent some time looking through various windows and examples, but I'm unsure about file conversion. Is there a website anywhere which goes over the details of what I'm hoping to do (batch converting jpgs or pngs to photoshop .pat files) anywhere?

Thanks for any help, much appreciated.
cday
XnThusiast

Re: documentation?

Post by cday »

greenery wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:22 pm I'm new to XnConvert. Downloaded and installed from the App Store, no problem. I've spent some time looking through various windows and examples, but I'm unsure about file conversion. Is there a website anywhere which goes over the details of what I'm hoping to do (batch converting jpgs or pngs to photoshop .pat files) anywhere?
Unfortunately output to Photoshop formats including .pat is not supported... :(

The XnConvert interface is reasonably intuitive if you work along the tabs from left to right, the Output and Settings tabs are worth studying in more detail, though, to get the most out of the program.
greenery

Post by greenery »

Thank you for getting back to me. Well that’s a disappointment, I was sure I read somewhere that it was possible to convert To photoshop .pat format. Back to the drawing board.
cday
XnThusiast

Post by cday »

This is the full list of supported formats: Supported formats.

While it may not be absolutely up to date, it is very unlikely that support for writing to Photoshop formats has been added, the formats currently supported by XnConvert are listed on the Output tab Format dropdown list.