Windows11 (22H2), display resolution 3840x2160, win scaling 150%
Browser - quick filter
few issues with default shortcuts:
- CTRL+F - 'Advanced search' dialog
this is not what you would normally expect if you see a 'Quick Filter' in the top right corner
- CTRL+Y - 'Quick filter'
this is standard shortcut for Redo and there must be very strong reasons for changing standard shortcuts
improve usability by
- remove CTRL+Y shortcut as there is no Redo action in Browser mode
- change CTRL+F shortcut to focus on 'Quick filter' control
- add CTRL+SHIFT+F shortcut for 'Advanced search' dialog
- add '...' button to the 'Quick filter' that will invoke 'Advanced search' dialog 'Quick filter' settings it can be combined with triangle button to show dropdown with
I think it would be better to slightly adjust filter's positioning/targeting from 'simplified/normal' to 'normal/advanced' by:
- rename 'Quick filter' control to 'Filter'
- rename 'Search' dialog to 'Advanced search'
- Capture One
Browser - quick filter - change shortcuts (current post)
Browser - quick filter - move settings closer to control