Ideas for improvements and requests for new features in XnView MP
Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:25 pm
- Location: Hte Savoie - France
I suggest to set a warning pop-up when a user tries to delete a folder in a condition where the filter is active in the browser.
Example of a dangerous workflow :
- A folder contains many different files like pictures videos, companion files, text, pdf,...
- The user sets the filter to Pictures only so he can concentrate on these files, edit and move somewhere else
- The folders looks empty so the user decide to delete it
Doing so he is going to loose all the other type of files without care!
Note: This type of warning cannot be disabled like other prompts to delete files and folders
Daniel, promoting XnView since 2004, moved to MP (exclusively) years ago (Platform Windows and Linux Ubuntu)