Ideas for improvements and requests for new features in XnView MP
Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:37 am
Do you mean:
1. "side-by-side" Browser tabs (e.g. Total Commander) or
2. another full-window Browser tab, you have to switch to
- in case of 1, I doubt it worth turning viewer/browser app into file manager app.
- in case of 2, it will not help at all.
You can always run system file manager (e.g. win File Explorer) OR another instance of XnView next to XnView's main window to manage files between multiple locations.
As for me this is more than enough, to be honest.