Hello B. !
Image> Map> Sepia... The slider has too limited range. 0 to -1.
This is not
an adjustment slider
, this is a scroll-bar
- Indeed, it could work the same, since it has appropriate codes (it seems…), but it doesn't !
- Moreover, the captions are false (even quite missing in the language-DLLs) for the applied ratio !
We might get something like :
…” = Current adjusted ratio in %.
- However, this is very easy to fix up (at least for me in the DLLs…)
- About the dialogue-title, there is no caption in the dialogue, it might come from a scrip of the "Strings" resources…
- But, like I said above, even if I write the title-caption, I get only a bullet “•”
- In my experimental DLLs (Pierre has them), the only “•” as a single character I wrote is in the "Rename file" dialogue (rename a single file), to replace the tiny dot "." between the name and the extension.
- Hence, this could be an indication for Pierre, perhaps…
- Maybe some “salad” in the EXE with these two dialogues codes ?
- Anyway, like we say in French : « There is a
in the cheese !»
I guess you trapped a nice game !
Note : “Sepia” works quite fine in the 1.80.3, I verified…