b2: Additonal separator in context menu

Bugs and Issues in 1.82 Test versions which have been fixed and verified as resolved.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

helmut

b2: Additonal separator in context menu

Post by helmut »

A minor change which will improve usability quite a bit, so I repeat it (original topic):

"In the context menus for preview, view mode, and fullscreen mode, the menu items for Zooming should be separated from the menu items for navigation using a separator. This will make the context menu clearer."
FlorianH

Re: b2: Additonal separator in context menu

Post by FlorianH »

helmut wrote:"In the context menus for preview, view mode, and fullscreen mode, the menu items for Zooming should be separated from the menu items for navigation using a separator. This will make the context menu clearer."
There is a separator in context menu of the preview pane. I think separators in the other menus as described by Helmut would be good...
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: b2: Additonal separator in context menu

Post by xnview »

helmut wrote:A minor change which will improve usability quite a bit, so I repeat it (original topic):

"In the context menus for preview, view mode, and fullscreen mode, the menu items for Zooming should be separated from the menu items for navigation using a separator. This will make the context menu clearer."
Ok, only in fullscreen mode
Pierre.
helmut

Post by helmut »

Verified fixed in Beta 3.