b1: F9 GDI Leak

Bugs and Issues in 1.82 Test versions which have been fixed and verified as resolved.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

ckv

Post by ckv »

helmut wrote:In category "Browser > Files displayed" of options you can enable/disable thumbnail creation for folders.
I had to check and double check, before I got it. :?
marsh wrote:Beta2 F9 GDI Leak is caused by "Use Shadow". Also you must have a picture previewed in browser window at the time.
Thats odd. I can confirm, but not 100%. Did you try to disable folder thumbnails with shadow on? That helps too, but not if you have picture in preview.

So could it be that folder thumbnails leaks if the shadow is on, but image thumbnails don't leak even with the shadow. And also there seems to be leak when you have image in previw.

This needs more testing.
XnView Tweak UI - Tool to customize your XnView beyond the regular XnView options.
UI-less Settings - Documentation of all the hidden settings in XnView.
XFAM - Tool to create and customize XnView file associations.
helmut

Post by helmut »

Just an info which might be interesting: Mr. Roehnke who experienced problems on Windows 98 SE has tested Beta2 (see above). Until now he did not have any problems. :-)
ckit
XnThusiast

Post by ckit »

Fixed in Beta 3.
AMD Ryzen 3 3300X 3.8Ghz, 16Gb DDR4, RX6600XT with Dell U2520D at 2560x1440@60Hz
Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2, PowerToys and Wintoys
ckv

Post by ckv »

Yeah fixed for sure! -1%
XnView Tweak UI - Tool to customize your XnView beyond the regular XnView options.
UI-less Settings - Documentation of all the hidden settings in XnView.
XFAM - Tool to create and customize XnView file associations.