XnView 1.82 Alpha (Early test version)

Bugs and Issues in 1.82 Test versions which have been fixed and verified as resolved.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

sullysnet

great stuff :)

Post by sullysnet »

very impressed :) added many of the features I had asked for. Really fast at viewing files from Newsgroups, seems to open alot faster then ACDsee 8.0

Actually the thumbnail view for browsing BLOWS away ACDsee.

What about making the interface inside the app a little sleeker on the lines ???? Like when you open it in browser mode the separating lines between the preview window , thumbnail and tree or folder view.

If this doesn't make sense maybe I could do a screen cap of what I mean :)

but I LOVE your work, please keep it up :)
ckit
XnThusiast

Post by ckit »

Pierre, a huge thank you.
This is THE release of all releases!!!

- Faster than IrfanView
- 100% Compatible with Firefox's cache (no crashes)

I can't wait for the betas :)
AMD Ryzen 3 3300X 3.8Ghz, 16Gb DDR4, RX6600XT with Dell U2520D at 2560x1440@60Hz
Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2, PowerToys and Wintoys
sullysnet

Post by sullysnet »

I agree version just kicks butt :)

Pierre could you see my other reply about the interface. Not sure if it's something that others care about. I just thought it would make it a bit sleaker looking.

Also on the thumbnailview I LOVE the thing I requested, excellent job. Do you think you could add in a thin frame around the pic on the thumbnail ??? There is the boarder around the thumbnail and then there is the shadow around the actual pic on the thumbnail but how about adding a selection to put a thin boarder around the pic that is on top of the thumbnail

I hope that makes sense