*** Please retest Alpha bugs ***

Bugs and Issues in 1.82 Test versions which have been fixed and verified as resolved.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

helmut

*** Please retest Alpha bugs ***

Post by helmut »

Dear Alpha-Testers,

during alpha testing some people have reported bugs. Now the first beta version is available and real testing and bug reporting has started.

Could people that have reported bugs in alpha 1 please verify whether their bug still exists in beta1? Then please add a note in your original bug report and moderators will move it to "New/Open" otherwise we will move it to "Close/Solved".

Greetings,

Pierre / Helmut / Dreamer / marsh / Olivier
Last edited by helmut on Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
helmut

Post by helmut »

There's still quite a number of alpha bugs that need retesting. Ideally, the original poster verifies whether the bug still exits or has been resolved in beta1, but other people can test and verify, too. The best verification is to first reproduce the problem using the old version (1.90 alpha1) and then reproduce using the new version (1.90 beta1).
helmut

Post by helmut »

I've started retesting bugs in this group but soon found that I don't have the alpha 1 version, anymore. So reproducing the bug with alpha 1 and then checking whether it has been fixed is not possible for me.

@Pierre: Could you please provide a link to the alpha 1? Actually it would be good to have links to all test version - sure enough not for testing but for reproducing the problems.
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

helmut wrote:@Pierre: Could you please provide a link to the alpha 1? Actually it would be good to have links to all test version - sure enough not for testing but for reproducing the problems.
Sorry i have no more the alpha 1 :-( only the last alpha
Pierre.
helmut

Post by helmut »

xnview wrote:
helmut wrote:@Pierre: Could you please provide a link to the alpha 1? Actually it would be good to have links to all test version - sure enough not for testing but for reproducing the problems.
Sorry i have no more the alpha 1 :-( only the last alpha
That is no good. Please keep all the test packages for future retesting. Otherwise there will be no way to reproduce a problem in one version and then verify the bug fixing in the next test version.

Does anyone still have the 1.90 alpha1 archive?
Clo
XnThusiast

I have…

Post by Clo »

—> Pierre

¤ I've the first Alpha dated 08/08/2006. You can get it now from the link in the helmut's message further.
Sorry i have no more the alpha 1 :( only the last alpha
• Shame on you ! Image

:mrgreen: KR
Claude
Clo
Last edited by Clo on Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old user ON SELECTIVE STRIKE till further notice
helmut

Re: I have…

Post by helmut »

Clo wrote:¤ I've the first Alpha dated 08/08/2006. You can get it HERE - 1.5 MiB.
Thank you Clo! This will make reproducing bugs in alpha1 much easier -aehm - possible. :-)
helmut

Post by helmut »

@Clo: The alpha1 helped me to reproduce various problems. Do you have the packed versions of alpha2 and alpha3, too?
Clo
XnThusiast

I have !

Post by Clo »

—> helmut

• Hi !

- Yes, I've both. I placed them on my server, but now they are hosted by XnView again,
please see the helmut's message below.

:mrgreen: G.
Claude
Clo
Last edited by Clo on Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Old user ON SELECTIVE STRIKE till further notice
helmut

Post by helmut »

Thank you, Clo!

The 1.90 test versions are hosted here:
http://download2.xnview.com/testing/1.90