This issue is new in this version. 2.25 works fine. For your convenience, I'm attaching a sample image, so you can skip the steps to reproduce 1–3.
1. Start MPC-HC x64 1.7.8.
2. Open a video file.
3. Open the File menu and choose Save Thumbnails. Set the width as less than your screen resolution, then save the file.
4. In the XnView Options, View category, View tab, set the following:
- Auto Image Size: Fit image to window, all.
- High Quality Zoom: check both "Reduce" and "Enlarge".
6. Right-click the image in the new tab and choose Fullscreen. XnView usually crashes at this point. Other times, it goes into full screen mode but crashes when right-clicking and choosing Auto image size, then Fit to window width.
Code: Select all
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: xnview.exe
Application Version: 220.127.116.11
Application Timestamp: 54e59f3b
Fault Module Name: xnview.exe
Fault Module Version: 18.104.22.168
Fault Module Timestamp: 54e59f3b
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 001e21d1
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789