Auto watermark files

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView Classic.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

dralfio

Auto watermark files

Post by dralfio »

Hi, xnview is a best program, thank you.

I need to apply a watermark automatically, I can do it manually from tools batch processing etc..etc..
But I would that xbs watermark script for example each 5minutes apply watermark on all photos that are in a specific folder.

For that I could use crontab of windows 10 but I don't know how can I run xnview with right parameters that execute the xbs and so apply watermark

Thanks
cday
XnThusiast

Re: autowatermark

Post by cday »

You might look at the Hot folder option in XnConvert, which automatically applies the selected actions to new files that arrive in a nominated folder, and see if that would meet your needs...
dralfio

Re: Auto watermark files

Post by dralfio »

Thank you for your ready answer.
Unfortunately I don't found hot folder option of xnview but I have founded watermark option,
Could you write to me an example of command line to use ncovert with hot folder parameter, please?
cday
XnThusiast

Post by cday »

dralfio wrote:Unfortunately I don't found hot folder option of xnview but I have founded watermark option,
Could you write to me an example of command line to use ncovert with hot folder parameter, please?
In XnConvert the Hot folder function is on the Input tab...

I don't think NConvert currently supports a Hot folder option unless it has been added recently, could you check the help file.
dralfio

Post by dralfio »

Uauaua I'm so crazy , I was making manually a line command for nconvert when there is xnconvert that do all it.

Thank you so much!!!