Webpage templates: List of keywords

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView Classic.

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

pjp
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:53 am
Contact:

Post by pjp » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:38 am

Thanks, Pavel

Guest

Problem with #PIC_TEXT# and cyrillic

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:30 pm

Hi!
I use XnView ver.1.91.6 (2007.10.19) and lib ver. 4.83.
XnView can't correct show russian Annotation. If I use Latin characters for annotation - Ok. If Cyrillic - problem. Not readable.
Sorry my bad English.

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 31938
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Problem with #PIC_TEXT# and cyrillic

Post by xnview » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:29 am

Anonymous wrote:Hi!
I use XnView ver.1.91.6 (2007.10.19) and lib ver. 4.83.
XnView can't correct show russian Annotation. If I use Latin characters for annotation - Ok. If Cyrillic - problem. Not readable.
Sorry my bad English.
Could you send me a file with cyrillic annotation?
Pierre.

Guest

Re: Problem with #PIC_TEXT# and cyrillic

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:02 pm

xnview wrote: Could you send me a file with cyrillic annotation?
Yes. I can. e-Mail adress ?

Guest

Re: Problem with #PIC_TEXT# and cyrillic

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:00 am

Anonymous wrote:
xnview wrote: Could you send me a file with cyrillic annotation?
Yes. I can. e-Mail adress ?
<Removed> it's OK ?

<Moderator's note: Mail address has been removed please see Rules and Guidelines>

Guest

Re: Problem with #PIC_TEXT# and cyrillic

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:03 am

xnview wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Hi!
I use XnView ver.1.91.6 (2007.10.19) and lib ver. 4.83.
XnView can't correct show russian Annotation. If I use Latin characters for annotation - Ok. If Cyrillic - problem. Not readable.
Sorry my bad English.
Could you send me a file with cyrillic annotation?
For example:

"IMGP2555.JPG" Вид из окна гостиницы
"IMGP2559.JPG" С этого мы начали наш отдых
"IMGP2560.JPG" Ну вот так, в общем.
"IMGP2566.JPG" Это она меня пугает. :-)
"IMGP2567.JPG" Вид с нашей лестницы
"IMGP2569.JPG" А это мы вдвоём
"IMGP2571.JPG" И ночью.
"IMGP2574.JPG" Куинжи отдыхает.
"IMGP2575.JPG" Ночной пейзаж
"IMGP2577.JPG" Хорошо и тепло
"IMGP2580.JPG" Дилема, топиться в бассейне или нет.. Решили что слишком мелко.
"IMGP2582.JPG" Финики.. Далеко..
"IMGP2585.JPG" Подсветочка.
"IMGP2587.JPG" Вход в отель
"IMGP2591.JPG" Лизуны у моря.
"IMGP2593.JPG" Пляж смыло.
"IMGP2597.JPG" Опять.. Лизка развлекается.

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 31938
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Problem with #PIC_TEXT# and cyrillic

Post by xnview » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:14 am

Anonymous wrote:
xnview wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Hi!
I use XnView ver.1.91.6 (2007.10.19) and lib ver. 4.83.
XnView can't correct show russian Annotation. If I use Latin characters for annotation - Ok. If Cyrillic - problem. Not readable.
Sorry my bad English.
Could you send me a file with cyrillic annotation?
For example:

"IMGP2555.JPG" Вид из окна гостиницы
"IMGP2559.JPG" С этого мы начали наш отдых
"IMGP2560.JPG" Ну вот так, в общем.
"IMGP2566.JPG" Это она меня пугает. :-)
"IMGP2567.JPG" Вид с нашей лестницы
"IMGP2569.JPG" А это мы вдвоём
"IMGP2571.JPG" И ночью.
"IMGP2574.JPG" Куинжи отдыхает.
"IMGP2575.JPG" Ночной пейзаж
"IMGP2577.JPG" Хорошо и тепло
"IMGP2580.JPG" Дилема, топиться в бассейне или нет.. Решили что слишком мелко.
"IMGP2582.JPG" Финики.. Далеко..
"IMGP2585.JPG" Подсветочка.
"IMGP2587.JPG" Вход в отель
"IMGP2591.JPG" Лизуны у моря.
"IMGP2593.JPG" Пляж смыло.
"IMGP2597.JPG" Опять.. Лизка развлекается.
Please send the file by email
Pierre.

Guest

Re: Problem with #PIC_TEXT# and cyrillic

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:51 am

xnview wrote: Please send the file by email
Hello!
I send file by eMail for <removed>.

<Moderator's note: Mail address has been removed - please see Rules and Guidelines>

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 31938
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Problem with #PIC_TEXT# and cyrillic

Post by xnview » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:46 am

Anonymous wrote:
xnview wrote: Please send the file by email
Hello!
I send file by eMail for <removed>.

<Moderator's note: Mail address has been removed - please see Rules and Guidelines>
Please send it again, i have not it (put xnview on the subject)
Pierre.

Guest

Re: Problem with #PIC_TEXT# and cyrillic

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:09 pm

xnview wrote: Please send it again, i have not it (put xnview on the subject)
Hi!
Sended.

User avatar
Cowki
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Cardiff
Contact:

Post by Cowki » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:33 am

I'm working on a template and have got a slight problem in that some tags only enumerate in the index.html page, some only in the thumb.html page and some only in the page.html.
For example, sometimes I may want the thumbnails to be viewable in the index.html page, but the tags ...
#THUMB_TABLE_START#
#THUMB_ROW_START#
#THUMB_ROW_END#
...only seem to work in the thumb.html page.
Would it be possible to have all tags enumerated in all pages?
This would give much more flexibilty in creating templates.
I understand some tags may still not work in certain files, but wouldn't it be easier if they were all available anyway, whichever page you were working on?

Also...
TorstenT wrote:Where can I find a list of all key words (those like #FILENAME#) ? I cannot find any piece of info about them.
For anyone still looking, here's a list of all the tags I've found so far whilst hunting through the templates...
  • #TITLE#
  • #HEADER#
  • #FRAME_PAGE#
  • #PREV_PAGE#
  • #NEXT_PAGE#
  • #THUMB_PAGE#
  • #THUMB_LINK#
  • #THUMB_FILENAME#
  • #THUMB_ALT#
  • #THUMB_WIDTH#
  • #THUMB_HEIGHT#
  • #THUMB_TEXT#
  • #THUMB_START#
  • #THUMB_END#
  • #THUMB_TABLE_START#
  • #THUMB_ROW_START#
  • #THUMB_ROW_END#
  • #FILENAME#
  • #PIC_LINK#
  • #PIC_ALT#
  • #PIC_WIDTH#
  • #PIC_HEIGHT#
  • #PIC_TEXT#
  • #PREVIOUS_LABEL#
  • #NEXT_LABEL#
  • #THUMBNAILS_LABEL#
  • #PAGE_GENERATED#
  • #ORG_SUBPATH#
  • #THUMB_SUBPATH#
  • #COLUMN_COUNT#
  • #PREFIX_THUMB#

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 31938
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Post by xnview » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:24 am

Cowki wrote:I'm working on a template and have got a slight problem in that some tags only enumerate in the index.html page, some only in the thumb.html page and some only in the page.html.
For example, sometimes I may want the thumbnails to be viewable in the index.html page, but the tags ...
#THUMB_TABLE_START#
#THUMB_ROW_START#
#THUMB_ROW_END#
...only seem to work in the thumb.html page.
Would it be possible to have all tags enumerated in all pages?
This would give much more flexibilty in creating templates.
I understand some tags may still not work in certain files, but wouldn't it be easier if they were all available anyway, whichever page you were working on?
Could you send me an example of your template?
Pierre.

User avatar
Cowki
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Cardiff
Contact:

Post by Cowki » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:12 am

will do. bit busy with work this weekend, so as soon as I've got a moment I'll package it up for you. Should I pm you first, or how dya wanna do it?

User avatar
Cowki
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Cardiff
Contact:

Post by Cowki » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:35 am

Hi,
I've pm'd you a link to a zip of the template as it is at the moment.
Let me know what you think
cheers 8)

User avatar
helmut
Posts: 8174
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Frankfurt, Germany

Post by helmut » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:46 am

There's #THUMB2_START# and #THUMB2_END#. These two tags do almost the same thing as the appropriate tag without "2", but the table row tag <tr> </tr> will not be inserted in the generated HTML code.

See topic Generating webpages without tables for more details.

Post Reply