Support for Canon New DSLR Raw

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView Classic.

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

Post Reply
Max

Canon New DSLR RAW file

Post by Max » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:53 am

This ver, can support the Canon New DSLR Raw file?
Such as, Canon 1dmkII and Canon 20d?

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 31737
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Canon New DSLR RAW file

Post by xnview » Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:11 am

Max wrote:This ver, can support the Canon New DSLR Raw file?
Such as, Canon 1dmkII and Canon 20d?
Could you send me some samples, please?
Pierre.

Guest

Re: Canon New DSLR RAW file

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:15 am

Of course, but 1 file around 13MB, Can i send to your mailbox ?
xnview wrote:
Max wrote:This ver, can support the Canon New DSLR Raw file?
Such as, Canon 1dmkII and Canon 20d?
Could you send me some samples, please?
Pierre.

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 31737
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Canon New DSLR RAW file

Post by xnview » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:33 am

Anonymous wrote:Of course, but 1 file around 13MB, Can i send to your mailbox ?
No :-), do you have a FTP account?
Pierre.

Max_wong

Post by Max_wong » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:42 pm

Please download the file :D :D
i choose a small file for u,
8.84 MB
when u get the file, please reply this post and let me know.
Thanks a lots.

<b>REMOVED</b>

This is Canon 20D raw file,
I didn't have Canon 1DmarkII (so so so expensive ....)
so cannot provide, sorry.


ps. i cannot get the register confirm mail,
can u help me to activite my forum account ?

<b>REMOVED</b>

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 31737
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Post by xnview » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:30 pm

Max_wong wrote:ps. i cannot get the register confirm mail,
can u help me to activite my forum account ?
It's ok, an dthanks for the file!
Pierre.

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 31737
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Post by xnview » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:50 pm

xnview wrote:
Max_wong wrote:ps. i cannot get the register confirm mail,
can u help me to activite my forum account ?
It's ok, an dthanks for the file!
Pierre.
Sorry but there is a problem with your file, I can get only 91Ko???
Pierre.

max
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:31 pm

Post by max » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:36 am

Please check Personal Mail :)
xnview wrote:
xnview wrote:
Max_wong wrote:ps. i cannot get the register confirm mail,
can u help me to activite my forum account ?
It's ok, an dthanks for the file!
Pierre.
Sorry but there is a problem with your file, I can get only 91Ko???
Pierre.

Post Reply