• It doesn't matter that your XnView in a USB-stick doesn't show the registration, that doesn't restrict the functions…
- Since you have purchased a licence, you are OK, anyway !
• About the truncated message :
- It looks like a Windows standard message, obviously it needs an extra line with a wrapping, but with the DLLs…
… Only the messages having their own dialogue-box GUI in the resources can be enlarged easily.
- I could check this, but I guess that Pierre
could (perhaps) find a solution for a next version…
I confirm, that's a Win message there is only the string in the ressources as:
Registrierung erfolgreich.\n\nVielen Dank dass Sie sich für XnView entschieden haben.
- To fit in the box, maybe could it be changed as :
Registrierung erfolgreich.\nVielen Dank dass Sie sich für\nXnView entschieden haben.