Slide show (exe) not working

Discussions on XnView for PocketPC

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

cs

Slide show (exe) not working

Post by cs »

Hi,

the slide show exe is not working at all on my "old" HP Jornada 568 (2002). The exe file will be build but it will not run after starting it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Carsten.
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: Slide show (exe) not working

Post by xnview »

cs wrote:Hi,

the slide show exe is not working at all on my "old" HP Jornada 568 (2002). The exe file will be build but it will not run after starting it.

Any ideas?
What do you have in it? Only pictures?
Pierre.

Post by Guest »

Hi,

yes only pictures (gif and jpg - exe-103kb)

Thanks Carsten.
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

Anonymous wrote:Hi,

yes only pictures (gif and jpg - exe-103kb)

Thanks Carsten.
You use the last version?
Pierre.

Post by Guest »

Hi,

i have version 1.35. It was installed over 1.31 (no previous unistall).

Thanks Carsten.
s2956274

XnView Pocket 1.35

Post by s2956274 »

I too can not create a slideshow.exe file that can be executed on my pocket pc. I have an Axim x50 with WM5 OS. I did notice however, that I was able to create an executable slideshow with previous versions of your software. Can you please provide information on the proper way to create a slideshow.exe file, especially since this feature is listed in your product's discription?
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: XnView Pocket 1.35

Post by xnview »

s2956274 wrote:I too can not create a slideshow.exe file that can be executed on my pocket pc. I have an Axim x50 with WM5 OS. I did notice however, that I was able to create an executable slideshow with previous versions of your software. Can you please provide information on the proper way to create a slideshow.exe file, especially since this feature is listed in your product's discription?
Ok, i'll check
Pierre.
Polster

Re: XnView Pocket 1.35

Post by Polster »

xnview wrote:
s2956274 wrote:I too can not create a slideshow.exe file that can be executed on my pocket pc. I have an Axim x50 with WM5 OS. I did notice however, that I was able to create an executable slideshow with previous versions of your software. Can you please provide information on the proper way to create a slideshow.exe file, especially since this feature is listed in your product's discription?
Are there any news? I too have the problem and miss it!
Best regards
J. Polster
albator_2

can't create slideshow

Post by albator_2 »

Hi
I have the same problem to create a slideshow with jpg pictures. The slideshow seems to be created correctly. When I tried to start it, it refuses. The sceen is grey. My pocketPC is a Dell Axim x50V in French version Rom A02 Windows 2003 2nd edition. I tried with the 1.35 xnview version with default installation and on compact flash card.
regards
Felinux

can't create slideshow

Post by Felinux »

Hi all,
I have same problem to create a slideshow with all estenction file pictures, with version 1.35(older version fully functionally :wink: ), my device is Acer n50 Premium with WinMob 2003SE.

P.S.: compliment for this beautifull viewer!! :D