Double Tap is sometimes ignored

Discussions on XnView for PocketPC

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

trids

Double Tap is sometimes ignored

Post by trids »

Thanks for a brilliant application - i've been using XnView Pocket since my HTC TyTN2 (Kaiser), and have just upgraded my phone to HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium). But I have come across a problem running it on my Touch Pro 2.

When tapping an image file in the file browser (the standard WM file browser, or Total Commander) .. the image opens in full screen view as it did on my TytN2, but if I double tap from there, nothing happens. On my TyTN2, a double-tap would take me back to XnView's Thumbnails mode. But on the Touch Pro 2, this is only possible if I slide open the physical keyboard and press "Enter".

The Touch Pro 2 and HTC HD lack the DPAD and other buttons, so can we please have the double-tap on full screen go back to thumbnails mode (or whatever alternative mode is active)? Or at least a context menu in full screen mode for "browser"?

Thanks in advance
trids

Re: Double Tap is sometimes ignored

Post by trids »

Some good news from bad: I had to hard reset my device (for an unrelated reason) .. So I had to reinstall all my favourite apps from scratch. And when I got to XnView, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the above problem has now gone away! :shock: :D

So just for the record, here are the settings as they are right now, in case this experience might benefit someone else...
XnViewSettings.jpg
XnViewSettings.jpg (236.11 KiB) Viewed 10864 times