WinCE 5.0 PNA File-Menu Problems

Discussions on XnView for PocketPC

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

terasek

WinCE 5.0 PNA File-Menu Problems

Post by terasek »

Hello.

I'm using a WinCE 5.0 PNA, ARM Samsung Proc.
I have installed XNView and can run it, can choose folders, have a look at files and so on. Everything works really fine.

BUT: I cannot access the "File .... .... " - Menu at the bottom. Everytime I click on the menu the program exits. I can see the menu but then the program quits.

My suggestions:
I only have a resolution of 320x240. Is it possible that the menus are too big to be shown and so the program crashes ?

Are there any files missing, although the program does not warn me about ?

Can you help me ?

Regards,
Terasek
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: WinCE 5.0 PNA File-Menu Problems

Post by xnview »

terasek wrote:I'm using a WinCE 5.0 PNA, ARM Samsung Proc.
I have installed XNView and can run it, can choose folders, have a look at files and so on. Everything works really fine.

BUT: I cannot access the "File .... .... " - Menu at the bottom. Everytime I click on the menu the program exits. I can see the menu but then the program quits.
You have installed XnView smartphone v1.0??
But if you can choose folders, you have access to the file menu???
Pierre.
terasek

Post by terasek »

no, I have installed XnView Pocket v1.40 (Pocket PC ARM).
It works fine, I get the start screen, the file tree in the upper half, can choose directories, and I can see and click the thumbs in the lower half. I can see images in full screen. everything works well.
I can see the file menu at the bottom, too. When I click on it I can see the menu appear but in the same moment XNview quits.

greetz,
terasek
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

terasek wrote:no, I have installed XnView Pocket v1.40 (Pocket PC ARM).
It works fine, I get the start screen, the file tree in the upper half, can choose directories, and I can see and click the thumbs in the lower half. I can see images in full screen. everything works well.
I can see the file menu at the bottom, too. When I click on it I can see the menu appear but in the same moment XNview quits.
You have this crash when you click on any menu???
Pierre.