Some changes

Reported bugs that have been closed and/or resolved

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview, Dreamer

ThunderWarrior

Some changes

Post by ThunderWarrior »

Hello.

Thank You for your support and for adding the splitter in XnViewMP.

I found some things in the beta version.

· On Splitter: When you want to change the number of width size in the size tab option the program suddenly stops.

· On Splitter: At press TAB key when you introduce a number in the row field jumps to the output folder field, not column field.

· On Splitter: The APPLY BUTTON on the splitter may be different or changed to the right. Several persons have tried the splitter goes to CLOSE by instinct.

· The Splitter looks very cool in the batch conversion options (CTRL+U)

I hope this reports help you.
Thanks
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: Some changes

Post by xnview »

ThunderWarrior wrote: · On Splitter: When you want to change the number of width size in the size tab option the program suddenly stops.
which value?
· On Splitter: At press TAB key when you introduce a number in the row field jumps to the output folder field, not column field.

· On Splitter: The APPLY BUTTON on the splitter may be different or changed to the right. Several persons have tried the splitter goes to CLOSE by instinct.
ok
Pierre.
ThunderWarrior

Post by ThunderWarrior »

In the size tab....
When I have click on the field for change the size the program don't let me change the number and stops. I've to close because the program no response.
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

ThunderWarrior wrote:In the size tab....
When I have click on the field for change the size the program don't let me change the number and stops. I've to close because the program no response.
on windows? i can't reproduce
could you try the beta 2?
Pierre.
ThunderWarrior

Post by ThunderWarrior »

OK. I've tried the beta 2.

Better this windows format.

The tab key works perfectly.

The Size (pixels) options works when you use the arrows to increment the value and works perfectly. But when you want to change the value number with the keyboard the numbers dont's change and the program still stop.

I still believe this splitter action could be great with the other options in batch process like crop, resize, etc...

I hope this test let you improve the tool. Looks great. Thank You
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

ok, i can reproduce
Pierre.