(BUG) No tabs, but "minimize, maximize and close"

Feedback and Comments on the new 1.96 Test version on Windows.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

Moonwhaler

(BUG) No tabs, but "minimize, maximize and close"

Post by Moonwhaler »

Hi there,

just tested the new version 1.96 beta 2. Works fine, except for several GIF animations (strange colorshift ("black pixels") after certain frames). But the reason I am writing may be a minor "bug" (?):

I configured the program to display NO tabs and not to open more than one (1) picture at a time. But it doesn't matter at all, because XnView persistently displays the button "minimize, maximize and close" at the top right. (See screenshot).

Thanks for this wonderful program!
- Moon
Jaff

Post by Jaff »

:arrow: Moonwhaler :) those are window controls for opened image and is a normal behavior for Win. see pictures below for a window horizontal resize:
1) normal window
2)
3)
4)
5)
6_
7) extreme resize
Imi este indiferent ce cred ceilalti despre mine, caci oricum fiecare crede ce-i convine lui si nu ceea ce e real, doar ca mi-ar fi placut sa ma vada asa cum sint de fapt, nu asa cum poate le-ar placea lor sa creada. Ei au ales deja...
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: (BUG) No tabs, but "minimize, maximize and close&am

Post by xnview »

Moonwhaler wrote: I configured the program to display NO tabs and not to open more than one (1) picture at a time. But it doesn't matter at all, because XnView persistently displays the button "minimize, maximize and close" at the top right. (See screenshot).
Theses buttons are always added by the system (MDI child)
Pierre.