Changing the window color.. any way to do this?

Plug-ins, add-ons, skins, icons, templates and other downloads. Contributions are welcome.

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

LfmC
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:19 pm

Changing the window color.. any way to do this?

Postby LfmC » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:59 pm

I've edited most of the Xnview's interface, made som cool black folders and background resembling my old picture viewer ACDsee... but whatever I do, I can't seem to find a way to edit the windows color itself.
Is there any way to do this, other than changing the windows theme to a black one?
(Win7 x64, Latest Xnview)


Example:
Image


P.S. If anyone has a link to the Matte DeLuxe (Sasha Rio) toolbar icons skin, I'd appreciate it. Can't seem to find it anywhere on the forum.

Thanks

User avatar
XnTriq
Moderator & Librarian
Posts: 4916
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:00 am
Location: Ref Desk

Re: Changing the window color.. any way to do this?

Postby XnTriq » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:30 pm

LfmC wrote:If anyone has a link to the Matte DeLuxe (Sasha Rio) toolbar icons skin, I'd appreciate it. Can't seem to find it anywhere on the forum.

Contribution » Customization » Update Skin "Matte DeLuxe" for XnView 1.91.6

LfmC
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:19 pm

Re: Changing the window color.. any way to do this?

Postby LfmC » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:48 pm

XnTriq wrote:
LfmC wrote:If anyone has a link to the Matte DeLuxe (Sasha Rio) toolbar icons skin, I'd appreciate it. Can't seem to find it anywhere on the forum.

Contribution » Customization » Update Skin "Matte DeLuxe" for XnView 1.91.6


Thanks, but I tried that one. Dead link :(

User avatar
XnTriq
Moderator & Librarian
Posts: 4916
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:00 am
Location: Ref Desk

Re: Changing the window color.. any way to do this?

Postby XnTriq » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:00 am

LfmC, have you considered sending sashario a private message asking him to upload a new version (updated from v2 to v4) of his skin?

srr
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Re: Changing the window color.. any way to do this?

Postby srr » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:08 pm

LfmC wrote:
XnTriq wrote:
LfmC wrote:If anyone has a link to the Matte DeLuxe (Sasha Rio) toolbar icons skin, I'd appreciate it. Can't seem to find it anywhere on the forum.

Contribution » Customization » Update Skin "Matte DeLuxe" for XnView 1.91.6


Thanks, but I tried that one. Dead link :(

hello! I've been looking for this too as I've changed operating systems and updated XnView in the process - I'll upload my (old) version of the skin for you in just a mo.

srr
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Re: Changing the window color.. any way to do this?

Postby srr » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Right! Here it is: Matte DeLuxe (old, but works fine on current versions of XnView, don't know what's missing yet as it probably relates to features I don't use!)

:)

LfmC
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:19 pm

Re: Changing the window color.. any way to do this?

Postby LfmC » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:45 am

srr wrote:Right! Here it is: Matte DeLuxe (old, but works fine on current versions of XnView, don't know what's missing yet as it probably relates to features I don't use!)

:)


Thanks m8 :)

Now that leaves only the question of changing the color of the window from windows default to another color... anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

User avatar
Clo
XnThusiast
Posts: 4441
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:57 am
Location: Bordeaux, France
Contact:

Re: Changing the window color.. any way to do this?

Postby Clo » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:18 pm

:arrow: LfmC

:) Hello !

• From Options (F12) >> Thumbnail you can change the background colour of the board of thumb nails,
similarly in Options >> Preview the one of the Preview BG…
- But AFAIK you can't change the colour of the tree dock BG, which comes from the system…

:mrgreen: KR
Claude
Clo
Old user ON SELECTIVE STRIKE till further notice

User avatar
XnTriq
Moderator & Librarian
Posts: 4916
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:00 am
Location: Ref Desk

Re: Changing the window color.. any way to do this?

Postby XnTriq » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:45 pm

ckv (UI-less Settings) wrote:
ToolbarBackColor:
Changes the backround colour of the toolbar.
Value: Raw colour (integer) or fromated colour string
See also UseToolbarBackColor setting
Broken ==> viewtopic.php?t=17005

UseToolbarBackColor:
When enabled, XnView uses the custom toolbar backround colour specified by ToolbarBackColor option.
Value: Boolean (1/0), disabled by default
See also ToolbarBackColor setting

XnView Tweak UI is graphical user interface build around the ui-less settings in xnview. Currently about half of the ui-less settings are supported, but the bold goal is to add support for all of them.


Return to “Customization”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest