View images fullscreen in "Tiled" mode.

Ideas for improvements and requests for new features in XnView MP

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

Euphoria

View images fullscreen in "Tiled" mode.

Post by Euphoria »

Feature request: View images fullscreen in "Tiled" mode.

I often create tileable textures, from a variety of software. It would be very helpful to be able to activate a hot-key to view an image as tiled.

As mentioned many years ago, CompuPic used to be able to view images as tiled by simply pressing Ctrl-T, and the image would be able to be viewed, scaled zoomed in and out, and edited with filters and adjusted as normal, only always viewed as a tiled image.

This is a feature that I miss a great deal from CompuPic, which hasn't been developed for many years and is not compatible with Windows 7 and above.

I would very much love to see this seemingly simple feature incorporated into XnView! It would be nice to not have to revert to another program just to view an image as tiled, and have the feature integrated. Please consider implementing it if at all possible.

Thank you again for all your work. It is very much appreciated by so many and I believe graphic designers who have come to love XnView will find this very useful.
I often create tileable textures, from a variety of software. It would be very helpful to be able to activate a hot-key to view an image as tiled.

As mentioned many years ago, CompuPic used to be able to view images as tiled by simply pressing Ctrl-T, and the image would be able to be viewed, scaled zoomed in and out, and edited with filters and adjusted as normal, only always viewed as a tiled image.

This is a feature that I miss a great deal from CompuPic, which hasn't been developed for many years and is not compatible with Windows 7 and above.

I've noticed there is a way to view an images as "tiled" in the preview pane for XnView MP, but it is not very functional or useful for this purpose.

I would very much love to see this seemingly simple feature incorporated into XnView! It would be nice to not have to revert to another program just to view an image as tiled, and have the feature integrated. Please consider implementing it if at all possible.

Thank you again for all your work. It is very much appreciated by so many and I believe graphic designers who have come to love XnView will find this very useful.