[OK] Lock zoom not indicated, locked position

Bugs and Issues in 1.82 Test versions which have been fixed and verified as resolved.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

xnview
Author of XnView

Re: Lock zoom not indicated, locked position

Post by xnview »

helmut wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
helmut wrote:...

But in XnView 1.74 this is no longer the case: Whenever navigating to an image, the top-left corner of the image is displayed. This happens with or without locked zoom.

Not sure whether you mean this.
Yes exactly this!
Think that's a feature which hasn't changed for ages. Do you think that it's better to view the center of an image?
Yes, i have never made this feature.
Pierre.
Dreamer
XnThusiast

Re: Lock zoom not indicated, locked position

Post by Dreamer »

helmut wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
helmut wrote:...

But in XnView 1.74 this is no longer the case: Whenever navigating to an image, the top-left corner of the image is displayed. This happens with or without locked zoom.

Not sure whether you mean this.
Yes exactly this!
Think that's a feature which hasn't changed for ages. Do you think that it's better to view the center of an image?
Yes, of course.
xnview wrote:
helmut wrote:Think that's a feature which hasn't changed for ages. Do you think that it's better to view the center of an image?
Yes, i have never made this feature.
I misunderstand :?
Dreamer
XnThusiast

Post by Dreamer »

Fixed/changed in 1.80, thanks Pierre.
Dom

Post by Dom »

Could you please make this "lock position" feature configurable?
I actually prefer to have images not fitting into the window vertically aligned at the top of the window.

When looking at scans of magazine or book pages the automatic vertical centering gets very annoying since one has to scroll to the top for every page.
Dreamer
XnThusiast

Post by Dreamer »

Dom wrote:Could you please make this "lock position" feature configurable?
I actually prefer to have images not fitting into the window vertically aligned at the top of the window.

When looking at scans of magazine or book pages the automatic vertical centering gets very annoying since one has to scroll to the top for every page.
Please start new topic, don't make any suggestions in "Closed" section(s).
Dreamer